Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Curtain tracks

D.M. Procida wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:

Are there any curtain track systems which aren't made of plastic and
which can go round bay windows? How did the Victorians manage it?

Brass I prisms.
Bent 'em.
(or at least that's what we did in the 1950s & 60s!)

Are there any which would work with curtains which don't have those
little plastic hooks in them?

You could use little brass hooks ...

What's wrng with plastic and how/why do you want it to be different?

We want curtain poles, rather than those tracks which go behind the
curtains. Tricky to find going-round-corner curtain poles...

Daniele

In that case...copper pipe bent to meet the corners and held in position at
three stages "end middle end" you can get the fixings here...

http://tinyurl.com/putft
Or you're local plumbers. Spray the copper pipe with hammerite white spray
paint.

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite