Posted to sci.physics,alt.home.repair,sci.engr.control,uk.d-i-y
fred

Default Water head, pressure, pipe diameter

In article .com
, writes

Your system uses a pump; the cabin where the ranch owners want water
does not have any electricity (nearest power line is 22 miles away) so
it must all be gravity fed. Elizabeth wants hot water, however, so an
on-demand propane heater will probably be used. Since there will be no
tanks at the cabin, perhaps we will skip the pressure relief valve.

I was going to ask you what you were using for hot water as that will likely
be the weak point regarding pressure. Ok, no tanks, fine cylinders for that
kind of pressure would be expensive. Just check that your hot water heater
can take the pressure you are talking about, preferably +50% as you are
likely to get pressure surges when a tap is turned off hard or say when a
washer stops filling, derating helps with longevity.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla