Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Prepping a home to sell

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:14:40 GMT, wrote:

On 26 Feb 2006 18:17:07 -0800, "
wrote:

For whatever its worth I watched flip this house tonight, as part of
the flip renovations they installed a entire new kitchen cost 10 grand.
said it would return 20 grand in added value.

flip this house always installs new kitchens because they say they get
back more than they spend.

If it's on television, it must be true. And universally applicable.

Ken

So "word of mouth" would not be applicable? It wasn't stated as true.
Your market may vary.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."