Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default sanding curved pieces??

"Pawel" wrote in message
hello everybody,

I am enjoying my new favourite toy , a cheap but so far excellent bands
saw.
The question is how do i sand all those nice curved pieces that i created
so far I am using foam sanding pad and handheld sand paper but it is
becoming hard, especially in places where i have to sand harder to cover
some mistakes.
Is there any other way, like using wire or sanding atachment to power
drill (I just bend my sanding tube by trying to run it in my router .. not
a good idea!!!).

Until I got my Oscillating spindle sander I wrapped Pressure Sensitive
Adhesive, PSA sand paper around different sized dowel pins and hand sanded.