Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prepping a home to sell

If it's on television, it must be true. And universally applicable.

Ken

Theres also flip that house, househunters and a bunch of other shows,
ALL indicate you get back more than you spend for a kitchen makeover.
so do realtors and friends that have sold homes. Heck I sold one and
redid the kitchen with lowes cabinets and new appliances. Nice but not
expensive

I had a couple realtors look at the home before i remodeled it. then
after I was done.Did most of the work myself and some friends. The
realtors had ZIP profit potential for whatever advice they offered.
What I mean is their buddies werent getting the remodeling job and they
knew that from the get go!

It was a LOT of work, spent $12,000 grossed about $30,000 more total.
So my 12 grand netted me a 18 grand profit.