Posted to alt.home.repair
XXX

Default Thomasville Kitchen Cabinets

We're buying three Thomasville kitchen cabinets to make an island. Two
12" cabinets with a drawer and door below. one 36" cabinet that will
hold a cooktop with two doors below. We've heard good and bad about
Thomnasville from Home Depot. The island will be 60" by "24" standard
cabinet depth with a granite countertop that will overhang to give more
room. regarding the cabinets, what construction options should we order
if any to make the island as sturdy and long lasting as possible. The HD
guy added plywood ends, he said, to give better support. we haven't made
a final decision yet and would like to hear comments for and against
Thomasville. remember, this is just for a relatively small island. we
are keeping all of our existing cabinetry