Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default cool old electric automatic (?) machine oiler FA

Thats what I have done, eBay bumped up the listing fee for whole machines.
"Richard W." wrote in message
news:mamdnfG0mLkNqp_ZnZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"William B Noble (don't reply to this address)" wrote
in message ...
well, that was a painful learning experience - if you list anything in
"metal working", e-bay seems to charge $20 listing fee - grrr - so now
I've listed this in a rather odd location where it will never be found
but at least maybe I can get my fee back....

that said, this is a cool probably fairly old motor driven pump
assembly that will deliver a measured amount of oil to a machine each
time you press a button to activate it. I don't know what it came off
of, it isn't new, but it's not 90 years old either

I have noticed whole lathes auctioned in the parts category instead of
lathe
category. I thought they did that to get around the fees?