Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn & Bob

Default How to make a revolving wall

wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:08:18 -0500, "Lucid"
wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
groups.com...

http://www.hiddenpassageway.com/

Excellent. That is one of the coolest links I've seen posted on Usenet in
years. I'm just glad that there is a company that does that kind of
thing.
If I win the lottery some day, I'll give them my business.

Luc

Damnit
Now I want to see that site, but I got tired of all those flash ads
and I removed flash player since there is no way to just shut it off.

FlashSwitch is a free utility that puts an icon in your systray to turn on
an off flash. You can snag it at:
http://www.flashswitch.com/
--
Peace,
BobJ

I wish sites would stop using flash. All I see is a black box on my
screen.