Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

Default Speaking of tool thefts...

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:07:17 -0500, "SuperNova"
wrote:

"Chuck" wrote in message

Yeah, much better to have 15 or 20 of them and then drive your illicit
girlfriend home, drive off a bridge and leave her choking her life out
in the bottom of a creek while you run away and sober up.

"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns."

Hey TrollBoy, what festering commie-hole did you slither out of?

You are one sad, pathetic NeoCon - as are they all these days.

Good parrot-job. You sound just like...oh, I don't know, pick a
Klintonite...

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com