Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

Default Slip Sticks & Story Sticks

"charlie b" wrote

The "Measuring - Don't Be Oral Anal Retentive" introduced
the term "story stick", implyng that it's synonymous with
"slip sticks" It's not. They're two different things, intended
for two different purposes.

snip a wonderful little clarification by charlie b

I just gotta say this charlie b.

With all this talk here and elsewhere about the dead and dying internet, I
consistently copy things from this newsgroup to my personal
archives/reference folder. And this lovely little peice with a couple
follow up remarks made it into my "gonna keep it forever" woodworking
tidbits of knowledge file.

Thank you Charlie, for helping to make this such a fun, productive and
EDUCATIONAL newsgroup.

Hanging around you makes me feel almost like a kid again. (until the
arthur - itis kicks in)

Lee Michaels