Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:41:24 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

"kurgan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nicholas Anthony wrote:

Strawman.

Maher was talking about the 9/11 perpetrators (they were Saudis and
Egyptians), not Saddam.

I gave you an example of a cowardly act that is why I mentioned Saddam it
also sheds some more light on what an ass he was. Then I went into what
BM
said.

Dude.

Saddam doesn't have anything to do with what Maher said. Strawman.

No kidding so does that mean I cant go outside of the conversation to
illustrate what a coward is then go back on topic as I had? Are you with the
usernet police that tell people how to think or express their point of
views? Did you stop everyone else in this thread dude that decided to
mention other things non relating as has been the case?

??
--
Cliff