Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default Unisaw blade shroud?

If you are trying to get the shroud to tilt with the blade can you use the
spliter mount bolt hole? I know all the safty freeks are going to say
something about not using a splitter. If you post on the wood working group
you will get a bunch of messages. The Unisaw is a REAL nice machine, I will
be selling mine in a few weeks, I am about done with my kitchen.
"Jeff Dantzler" wrote in message
In rec.crafts.metalworking Jeff Dantzler
wrote:

My main question is can any one tell me the thread spec for these
holes?

I just dug all the crud out of these holes and by chance happened to
have a 5/16" x 18 tpi bolt lying around so I figured that part out.

Would still be interested in any input regarding the blade shroud.

Cheers--Jeff