Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default Did I just waste money on ebay??

If the item is as said then yes its (as you call it) a contract. If its NOT
as advertised then no its not a deal. I have done my share of ebay and am
honest on what I sell, if someone missrepresents what they are selling well
thats no good. I once won a "running tractor" well at pick up it had a bad
rod knock, the hydro drive was leaking like a tin can near dick cheney so no
thats not something I will pay for do to the seller not being honest.
"Mike Berger" wrote in message
So you don't take the Ebay bid-as-contract thing seriously?

wayne mak wrote:
I will be paying cash at pick up so if its junk I will walk.
"Ignoramus2596" wrote in message
.. .