Posted to alt.home.repair
larry

Default When's the auction for FEMA Trailors?

dirt farmer wrote:

FEMA was in the process of providing two kinds of trailers for N.O.
and the surrounding area.

snip

Are the units on towable trailors? Can I back my truck up to one, hook it up
and tow one out of there? If so, when's the auction? I'll take two please.

According to the national news reports, FEMA will pay to
have them cut up and removed. They are mired in mud and the
frames are bent beyond repair.

Folks, pay attention! We as a country are going to be in
bad shape if we succeed in moving all emergency services
to/under government control. I served as a volunteer
fireman in my younger years and I'm appalled to see what now
passes as firefighting. In the past year I have seen minor
house fires that became total loses while the paperwork and
protocol was completed before the first hose was pulled off
the truck. $3000 for a residential fire suppression
sprinkler system is a damn good investment around here.

-larry / dallas