Posted to alt.home.repair
zxcvbob

Default Why didn't someone think of this before?

I just bought a new toy today at Menard's; a Surebonder® "All in 1"
staple gun. It takes any size, any brand, heavy-duty staple. I bought
some T50 staples and some #6 galvanized 1/2" staples and it works great
with both of them. I haven't tried any round-crowned electrical staples
yet, but I have a box of those around here somewhere and they ought to
work too.

Now I don't have to worry about whether I need Arrow or Craftsman or
Powerbond (etc) staples and what crown width. The staples load from the
*bottom* and index against the right side.

It was even on sale ($10.75), and the galvanized staples were on
clearance for $1 per 1000. :-)

Easily amused sometimes,
Bob