Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

This wasn't on state land and the end person has an option of the end.

Sometimes it is the best shot other times it is the lucky one or special one.
Wider area of bird flight is possible that way.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:35:47 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I'm just curious, because there are a lot of hunters he Has anyone

ever

heard of swinging *behind* the line of hunters being an accepted

practice?

Maybe it's different in different parts of the country.

Its acceptable if you are on the left or right end of the hunting
line. And in this case..this appears to be what happened.

Gunner

Yeah, well, they don't seem to go for that in Texas. What they teach is
about what I was taught by the NRA to teach:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/learning...ls/zones.phtml

--
Ed Huntress