Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On 25 Feb 2006 00:38:32 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

I get the point but I see a difference between a terrorist trying to
kill as many innocent people as possible

In point of fact, that clearly was NOT the intention of the folks on 9-11.
Many, many more could have been killed in other ways with little risk
of even being caught (and probaby cheaper to do with even less planning
required too).

Sorry if you've missed all of this but ....

BTW, A suicide killer cannot kill again. Seems to
be a one-time deal.
--
Cliff