Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:53:36 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:06:12 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

What is cowardly was Saddam paying suicide bombers
of low income families 10k for each mission!

A good way to get rich quick, eh? 50 missions and
set for life ...
OTOH The neocons only pay about $250,000 .... though I
gather that more is optional ...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6891515/

Beyond that, I think you lied.

SNIP PRIOR SIG !!!

Why do I bother I can tell you are trolling now.

And your judgement is ....

It was a known fact what
Saddam was doing paying suicide bombers.

How could he? They would be DEAD.

And what is this about 250k?

It's what neocons want to pay their own dead bomber's friends & relatives.
Seems like a much better paying job.

This
is the SGLI look it up. We were always entitled to this. I am not getting
this article cause everyone gets it, we had to pay into it. All they are
talking about is adding another 150k to make it 400k so get your facts right
and read your article Cliffy boy before you try to sound smart. I remember
some young lady I knew killed herself state side, she 19 years old and her
family was able to collect. Was very sad event. Also when my friend killed
himself in Bosnia same thing.

Paying the dead?
You brag about it but then blame Saddam .... how two-faced
can you get?
--
Cliff