Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:44:23 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:51:08 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

shooting lawyers,

One thing to bring up something that is very upsetting and unintentional,
next most people would agree shoot all lawyers first lol jk. I agree very
sad and to be honest I wish we all would be treated so humanely for things
we are sorry for doing.

Had you hit a pedestrian with your car .... and, it would seem
to be even more serious if done while committing another crime
(poaching) or drinking (guess what?)

SNIP PRIOR SIG

Ok now you are off the wall. Poaching?

Theft was it then?

lol...I already said it is
unfortunate that there is a double standard had anyone else made this
mistake by saying I wish we all would be treated humanely for things we are
sorry for doing.

Unlike neocons & wingers ..... who like to torture & murder, among
their many other vile habits.
--
Cliff