Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to make a revolving wall

Did anyone see that Budweiser commercial where the wall turns and on
one side there is the refrigerator (full of Bud) and the other side
just a chair and some pictures. I love that idea. I could use that
in several ways in my house. For example. my computer desk. I'd love
to be able to rotate it into the closet so when I have guests they
dont mess with my computer. The last time we had a drinking party,
the next day my computer was all screwed up. Ever since, I just shut
off the breaker for that room, but it would be great to just rotate it
away. It would be nice to have the refrig rotate from the kitchen to
the living room too. How can a person make a wall rotate like that.
I know thats just a commercial, but I do think this is possible. I
suppose the floor, section of wall, and ceiling all have to rotate
together and have a pivot in the center. Has anyone ever tried this
sort of thing?

Thank U