Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

Default Bill Maher

"Greybutt" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:52:23 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Let's make it clear again: Mahar did NOT say American soldiers are

cowards.
He said the leaders who flew cruise missiles into the enemy are

(relatively
speaking, or absolutely, as you choose) cowards. And he included all of

us
in the indictment, because it's our government.

That is exactly what he said and both he - and you - can kiss
America's ass.

Well, thanks, Graybutt, but I try to stay clear of your end of the country.
Your hunters can't seem to tell the difference between a quail and a lawyer.

All you have provided is his "after the fact" attempt to squirm out of
the firestorm he created by his own arrogant assininity.

What I provided is the truth, as an antidote to your feeble lie.

Why don't you go shoot something, Graybutt, to help you chill out? Maybe you
can find a quail or something. Just don't swing the gun around behind you.

--
Ed Huntress