John

Default How do I make a neat hole through a 60cm weall for a combi flu pipe

"Jo" wrote in message
My early victorian building has a nice stone facade covering what
looks like a messy mix of mortar and rubble.

I want to fit a combi boiler and need to drill a 10cm hole for the flu
pipe. How can I neatly cut such a hole through this type of wall ?

My neighbours did this recently but it seemed that the builder took
three days and from the appearance and size of the resultant hole he
must have done it with a pick axe! I would like to be somewhat
tidier.

Hire a dry diamond hole cutter with extended arbor and sds drill machine or
engage a man who has one. Where are you?