Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

The SUN is getting warmer. We feel that. Mt. St. Helens dumps 100's of tons
of S02 into the air each year - far exceeding cars and power plants of the region.

The little one in the Philippines cooled the earth by 1 degree by dumping more
crap into the air than all trucks, cars, motorcycles and ... of all time. Far worse
than many thought at the time - but remember it was a colder year and the stars were
colored.....

The oilfields that burned in IRAQ and the triangle area of Kuwait put black soot
around the world.

The UK was a very dusty place to live in for many years. Now cleaner, how about more.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Pooh Bear wrote:
phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...

So, assuming no dispute and solid science, why is it that the term "Climate
Change" is becoming the preffered term these days??

Because it's easier to pretend that "climate change" has nothing to do
with industry, oil, fossil fuels etc.? Some PR maven probably cooked it
up as part of a disinformation campaign.

How about because it's a more accurate description ? It isn't as simple as plain
'warming'. If the UK loses the Gulf Stream we'll be damn sight colder !

Graham