Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default was Life After GM

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:38:41 -0500, Cliff
wrote:

While not directly related to GMC's problems and more in the
nature of a canary in a mine that just "keeled over" , "How the
BlackRock, Merrill Pact Unfolded," which details how Merrill,
Lynch & Company is bailing from mutual fund management, and
removing their name from a series of mutual funds they sold and
managed. What does Merrill know that we don't?

Mmmm, dontcha just love 'dem unregulated hedge funds and derivatives? That's
real capitalism. That's Reaganomincs come home to roost.

As one employed in the service of pharmaceutical companies, I think my best
play is to get a commission on sales of venlafaxine and barbiturates...the
latter are also good for committing suicide.

Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.

--
Ed Huntress