Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Default Funny new book - "CrapCars"

wrote in news:1140803209.954797.180580
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I hate to admit this, but when I was poor, young and dumb in the
mid-70's I owned two of the cars in this book - 1974 Mustang II and
1973 Chevy Vega.

Had a Mustang II also..2.3L 4 speed..engine rebuilt at 190K, finally
parted it out at 330K, but used the block and head to rebuild the 75
Courier at 300k (2.3L also). I finally parked it at 550K...truck still
runs.

Chevette's were called ****vettes around here. For good reason. I would
hate to think I had to drive one of those in a large city..you'd get run
over trying to merge onto an interstate. Took one of them forever + a day
to get to 60 mph.

Vega's weren't nearly as bad as a chevette.

I'd have to add the rust-while-you-watch mid-70's GM trucks.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email