Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default FEMA travel trailers and the bigger ones.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:12:26 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:55:05 GMT, "Tom"
wrote:

but I suspect the real fear is that if those
trailers get into LA, the people living in them will never move back or up
into a real house. Most of the trailers probably would offer better living
conditions than some of the original housing. LA would become the biggest
trailer park in the country...plus most municipalities realize little or no

We have that problem here in Punta Gorda. Folks have been living in
FEMA village since Charlie, coming up on 2 years ago.

You say villlage. That means, I think, a bunch of them together.
Would it, do you think, be less of a problem if they were each in
different places, like in the front yard of wherever the people using
them lived?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.