Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Seafarer

Default CD Player Question

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:34:49 GMT, (Seafarer)
wrote:

One of my favourite CD's[Gerry Rafferty] was scratched.I burned it on
to my computer and the new disc worked well playing on the computer
through Windows Media File player.
Loaded it on to my workshop CD player and it would not play,same
happened with another CD player kept as spare,no go, showing error.
Took it home loaded it in my DVD player and it worked perfectly.
The writable disc is a CD-RW80 High speed 4-12x.
got to be a reason but I'm not clued up on CD recorders.Cheers

Hi
Once again thanks for the replies,cracked it,as suggested,by recording
on to a CD-R80 disc not the re-writable DC-RW.
It worked fine except it only went to 10 tracks,missing out the last
two saying that the user had aborted.I'll find out why eventually but
i can live with that.thanks again