Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Ordering Grizzly from Busy Bee

"Warren" wrote in message
Although this might be a one in a thousand incident, anything can

happen
and I really don't think any amount of customer service is worth paying
double for the machine.

That's one of the downsides to being in business. It's physically impossible
to completely satisfy all customers all the time. You can make the effort,
but there's always going to be a few that are not going to be satisfied no
matter what you do. Reminds me of the guy that developed a penchant for
attacking Lee Valley Tools and their pricing differences between Canada and
the US. And, I don't know of any company that provides better service than
LV.