Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:49:28 -0700, Mark Fergerson wrote:
We simply cannot wield energies on natural scales.

This prompted a little thought experiment - what would have happened if,
while Katrina was marshaling her forces right plop on top of the Gulf,
what if we'd dropped a little nuke right down her eye, with an air burst
at about 8,000'? It'd blow the whole thing away, right?

Then I thought, Ach, crap, no. What about the updraft from the 'shroom
cloud? It'd start a new one, only even worse! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! =:-O

Thanks! ;-)
Rich
--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax