Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott

Default Funny new book - "CrapCars"

wrote:

I hate to admit this, but when I was poor, young and dumb in the
mid-70's I owned two of the cars in this book - 1974 Mustang II and
1973 Chevy Vega.

The only thing good about the Vega is it had a heated rear window, so
your hands didn't get cold when you had to push it!

Now own a 2005 Honda Accord coupe.

Ed Ferguson

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I waited for years for the engine in my Vega to crap out so I could swap
in something bigger -- finally something electrical died; I called it
good enough. Now if I could just finish the job...

Why, you may ask, am I shoving a V6 into a Vega? Because even though it
is a living, rusting example of what happens when consumers ask for
"inexpensive" and get "cheap", the styling just can't be beat.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posting from Google? See http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/