Doug Goncz

Default Self-Reproducing Machine Tools

From: ( Doug Goncz ) ( Me )

I've discovered in theory, a sort of
parity law or exclusion principle. Goncz's Postulate: You Need Two of
Everything to Be Able to Make One of Anything.

Um, that's more like you need to have two of everything in your shop to make
one of anything in your shop, and it's a good policy for making one of anything
outside your shop.

It's like a set: If A1 is in the set and in use as a model, another A2 is
needed to make A3.

Of course, many machine shops receive as customers inventors with one of what
they've built and who want one or a hundred more. These are not just parts but
assemblies. The blueprints at Aerophysics always represented what was produced,
and usually represented what was to be produced, but we built what was needed
and very little more, except for a few hundred meters of weld nugget (we should
have used rivets and sealants but the drawing said weld) and nobody went home
hurt except Francis that one day. We even got checks once in a while.

I had a ball there.

Yours,

Doug Goncz (at aol dot com)
Replikon Research

Read the RIAA Clean Slate Program Affidavit and Description at
http://www.riaa.org/
I will be signing an amended Affidavit soon.