Frank Healy

Default Door Latch - Info Please

"CRB" wrote in message
om

They are called "Kenham" catches. If they are still available I am
pretty sure that Woods Yard of Waltham St Lawrence near Maidenhead,
Berks would stock them (Telephone 0118 9343676).

If you still have no luck, post again - I have the address of the
manufacturer at my other place and could get it for you when I next go
there.

CRB

Thanks for the info - No luck in my part of the world (Huddersfield)
although they do know what I am talking about - If you have the name of
the manufacturer it would be appreciated then I can contact them for a
local stockist.

frank Healy