Trevor Jones

Default Buying a Mini Late in China

DanBlather wrote:

I'm going to be in China for a couple of weeks and was thinking about buying
a mini-lathe, something like the Harbor Freight 7X10. Anyone ever done this?
Suggestions of what to look for or avoid?

Thanks.

I doubt you will find them readilly available there. I could be wrong.

My understanding is that these and their ilk are produced by the
various companies co-ordinated by a government agency in order to
produce export goods.

In any case, I don't expect you could beat the North American prices,
as you will not be buying in container load quantities.

Cheers
Trevor Jones