Gnube

Default Router reccomendations

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:46:51 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

You don't need to remove the base to set it up in a table, at most you
might need to drill some new holes in the base to connect it up. Unless
you mean the plastic sliding plate on the bottom.

Yup, you're absolutely right, I was also pondering a horizontal table
mount and the plan I was dreaming up for that would have been easier
with just the router body. Another concept I'd like to explore with
this cheapy is a limited subset of what I have seen described as a
radial arm router, again making my own plunger for that might be
easier than recycling the existing one. This is where the cheaper
tools like this score, they are cheap enough to allow a tinkerer some
room for some fun and careful experiment!

Take Care,
Gnube