Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

Default Is this what newsgroups have become?

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:41:38 -0500, "Henry"
wrote:

Well, the last couple posts in this thread do not deserve a reply.

---
Then why are you posting one?

I see, by checking the header, that you're actually replying to an
earlier post of yours so, technically, you're not replying to the
posts you're disparaging, but the effect is the same in that you're
commenting on them. Sneaky.
---

I guess people like that have been on the newsgroups all along. I just used to
ignore them. Best to return to that practice.

---
Yup, if you can...
---

It used to be that if you had an answer for a question, you simply gave it.
Otherwise you did not post anything.

---
And the reason for your post is because someone asked you something?
Oh, wait... your post is in reply to your own post, so that can't be
it.
---

If one person disagreed with someone
elses answer, then a discussion, or argument, might result.

---
And just what do you think is going on now?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer