Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

Default Foxhunting - was Part P conudrum.....

The message
from John Cartmell contains these words:

That's where you are up the creek. I make no such claim. I've
deliberately
avoided any such claim and it's not necessary. I've concentrated on
demolishing the claims of H. sapiens to have rights over other animals
without any responsibilities. You have failed to respond to that
and have
chosen instead to attack claims that I never made.

So you never wrote:

"*Else the fox's view of you as 'vermin' is just as valid and
justification
for you being shot out of hand."

Of course I did. I get the impression that you struggle with your
understanding of the English language. If you (or the law) apply the word
'vermin' with no reason (other than to animals that you take a dislike to)
then there is no moral reason for you (or the whole of our species) to be
added to that list. Can you think of any reason why foxes wouldn't stick H.
sapiens on the list of 'vermin'?

And you claim not to "attribute human thoughts and emotions to foxes".
You're as nutty as a fuit cake.

--
Roger Chapman