Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Crabtree electrical fittings...

In article ,
Chris Styles wrote:
I'm replacing all of my downstairs switches and sockets with teh fancy
gunmetal onces from Screwfit (made by crabtree). The only problem until
now was that while they do the slave telephone socket, they dont do
master telephone sockets, and as out master socket is in a prominent
position in the hall, it is going to look kind of odd. I figured I
could but a blank plate fromthe fancy gunmetal range, and a regular
master phone socket, and make something myself.

Have you looked at their slave socket? They often share the same PCB as a
master but with the components not present. So should be possible to swop
them from any other master.

--
*No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.