Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

Default Foxhunting - was Part P conudrum.....

The message
from Bob Martin contains these words:

Your insults and bad language don't help your case, Roger.

I can't stand dishonesty. I try and resist answering insults with
insults these days but occasionally it seems justified.

As for whether humans and foxes are equal, that's all a matter of viewpoint.

A pretty strange viewpoint that has the life of a fox, or indeed of any
other animal, as valuable as the life of a human.

Homo sapiens is the most destructive and rapacious species this planet has
ever seen and will probably exterminate itself given another 200 years.

I'd agree with you there apart from the actual extermination. The
species will probably survive but not civilisation as we know it.

And it's "tow-rag"!

Except that it isn't.

A tow-rag would be useful (not that it appears in my dictionary). A
toerag (no hyphen apparently) is not. According to Collins the
derivation is from pieces of rag beggars or tramps wrapped round their
feet.

--
Roger Chapman