Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto

Default Fixed my home heater... eventually

Bubba wrote:
So since 1967 (39 years) you still havent figured out that if a part
goes bad, its not always because "the part just went bad".

I'm eagerly awaiting your genius description of how an ignitor develops a
hole in its spiral structure after nearly ten years.

Like I said, "Your diagnostic skills and thought processes suck".

I'll try and remember everything you've taught me.

Too bad you wont figure it out. Hopefully you wont kill someone in the
process. Your parts changing ability and inability to figure out why a
part went bad will only cost you much much more money in repairs
later. Oh well, "must suck to be you".

It's pretty great to be me.

By the way, my house is nice and warm and my limit doesnt cycle
because someone installed my system and set it up
properly..............ME!

And mine is nice and warm and my limit switch doesn't cycle because its
ten-year-old furnace was properly repaired by a competent technician... ME!

Bubba

With a name like bubba, http://tinyurl.com/3ztz might be more your speed.

--
All relevant people are pertinent.