Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GNTURBO

Default RCA CTC169bj5 Chassis cycles on off on power up

Like the subject says plug it in and push the power button and it
tries to start about 4 times and then quits
I have replaced the following :
C4102
C4108
CR4118
and my standby volatage at Cr4116 is 146
and at cr4118 13.1
and when I try to power CR4116 doest change much maybe .5 volts and
CR4118 goes to about 14 and then it resets and starts again about 4
times before it stops and the voltages go back to standby readings
i can find no other visiable damage set started this problem it would
come on and work fine but if you turned it off it would not start
again
Any help would be greatly app. Thanks
Mike