Posted to pdaxs.services.carpentry,alt.home.repair
Doc

Default Suggestions/rule of thumb for door hinges?

"dnoyeB" wrote in message

Do you care more to keep sound from excaping the chamber, or that you
eliminate reflections within the chamber, or keep sound from entering
the chamber, or some combination of these?

As per my previous post, my primary reason for the booth is blocking out or
at least significantly reducing a small amount of low frequency rumble
that's getting in. You're always going to treat the interior of your
recording area regardless of its size to deal with reflections between
parallel surfaces. This shouldn't be too complex since all I'll be dealing
with will be acoustic 6-string, possibly trumpet and vocals. (One at at
time)

Noise getting out isn't a consideration given my circumstances, not trying
to isolate for example, a drum set from other recording rooms etc.