Alex

Default looking for small steel square tubing source

Common guys!
I am just asking where to buy stuff.
As for hiring a designer...
I am building lot's of different prototypes to see what works the best(for
my idea) if at all.

When I am more or less happy about a particular prototype I'll hire someone
professional to work on a
final design of a product that would be mass produced(hopefully).
So far it' still far down the road.

Anyway folks who have money don't ask questions on news groups.
I wish I had money to hire someone from the start.

rec.crafts.metalworking has been a very valuable resource for me.
I am very thankful to all people who gave me advise on my (sometimes stupid)
questions.
I am also taking machining class at local community college so expect my
question to be less stupid

Thanks,
Alex

"Cliff Huprich" wrote in message
om...
"Alex" wrote in message

y.com...
I am looking for source(online or otherwise) small(less than 1/2") steel

or
aluminum square tubing.
The smallest tubing most sources have is 1/2" which is too much for my
application.

BTW: I am in San Francisco Bay Area.

Why don't you hire a freelance contract designer or engineer for
your job? Probably not very expensive to do.
Just curious; you seem to be using these three newsgroups
to do simple design for you.

And you can probably use the Thomas Register or your local
business yellow pages and the phone to locate suppliers ...
--
Cliff