Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Clarke

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

rigger wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"rigger" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed Huntress wrote:

I wasn't there, I don't know what happened, other than various
garbled
reports. Was there in fact a line of hunters or just the two guys
out

in
the woods?

Does thrree people make a "line"? That's the number they reported.

It's easy to criticize when you don't have all the facts.

You expected "who" would supply all these facts?

I agree that it shouldn't have happened, but the fact is that people

screw
up and making some huge political witch hunt out of it seems to be
pointless.

Ed Huntress

Right you are Ed. By the way, is this person we've been discussing,
one of those folks who sneaked into the Republican tent you mentioned?

Ah, you quoted John there, Dennis, and then appended my name to it. Those
aren't my words.

--
Ed Huntress

I just looked at the post again Ed and sure enough, John posted and
left your name under his post. Then further down the page he added
his. Very sloppy posting on his part but mia culpa. ;(

dennis
in nca

If your newsreader is doing its job it puts attributions at the _top_ of the
post. Those are the ones to follow.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate