Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk

Default What is it? CII

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:22:18 GMT, "R.H."
wrote:

At least, please consider adding a *very* visible bar -- say a
black and yellow diagonal striped bar -- separating the new puzzle photos
from the display of the previous week's.

I'll keep my eye out for a visible bar that will look good on my site, but
until then I'll leave a good deal of space between the two latest posts.

Alternatives would be to change the background color for the
area displaying the last week's puzzle photos -- or make it necessary to
click a link to see them.

The reason that I keep the previous week's post on the front page is so that
new visitors will see a wider range of objects. Some posts have tools for
all six items, so the second set will hopefully contain something that will
appeal to a larger number of people.

I did find something that I was going to use as a separator between posts,
but instead I decided to include it as one of the puzzles, it will be the
last entry in this week's post. It's a little different than what is
usually seen on my site, so depending on what kind of response it generates,
I may or may not continue with similar puzzles.

Hi Rob,

How about making thumbnails of last weeks puzzle entries and
then putting them all in one row at the bottom of the page.
That way people can get an idea of what they look like. Make
it so they can click on any one of them to bring up last
weeks set.

Just an idea...
--
Leon Fisk