Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

J. Clarke wrote:
rigger wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

I wasn't there, I don't know what happened, other than various garbled
reports. Was there in fact a line of hunters or just the two guys out in
the woods?

Does thrree people make a "line"? That's the number they reported.

That depends on how they are oriented and what, exactly they are doing.

It's easy to criticize when you don't have all the facts.

You expected "who" would supply all these facts?

I never expect anybody on USENET to supply any facts. But every once in a
while someone surprises me.

I agree that it shouldn't have happened, but the fact is that people
screw up and making some huge political witch hunt out of it seems to be
pointless.

Ed Huntress

Right you are Ed. By the way, is this person we've been discussing,
one of those folks who sneaked into the Republican tent you mentioned?

Uh, what is Ed right about?

--
--John

Please see my preceeding post to Ed.