Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default Cement mixer (Aldi).

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
Is a similar one available elsewhere for a similar price? Will this
fit into an ordinary saloon car (I assume it's supplied dismantled)?
I presume you missed getting one?

I was going to go and get one tomorrow morning at 9. That *should*
be when they're first available, unless I've lost a day - POSSIBLE.

lol I think I have, I must have slept in somewhere this week either that or
these tablets are working?

You've got tablets?!?! I've only got cheap booze, but I do my
best!

I think machine mart do the same one, but a little more to pay.

Machine mart... hmm... wibbly wobbly web.somewhere.let'ssee

About £180 including the dreaded! Delivery takes it up to a
pint and a bit short of £190, & the Aldi thing's got a 3 year
guarantee which suits my work pattern admirably.

Seem to have just upset some bird called "Dot", unintentionally,
but never mind. Best have another 'cos I've got to get up early.

Cya!