Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default Making long, straight cuts (ripping)

Grunff wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:

Out of those options, certainly (2), with (1) (4) (3) after, in that
order. Waht are you ripping down, what's it for? I take it that
you've already got the timber?

We're replacing a bunch of woodwork at a friend's house; skirting,
architraves, t&g panelling etc. We haven't got the timber yet, but for
various reasons much of it will need to be ripped (the off the shelf
sizes aren't right).

use travis perkins. get a trade card, get them to cut it and stick it on
the van (they do free delivery) or hire a decent table saw for a week ?