ERich10983

Default Project time management Philosophy

I just joined another project with a local company. We are trying to estimate
time and cost for design work on a system that has to be prototyped by the end
of December. Problem is that it is very poorly defined. No schematics, little
information about responsibilities, designs or other important stuff such as
available budget. If it weren't so interesting, I would run away from it.
These guys need some serious help and we are apparently the only ones who can
bail them out.

We have to go through the task of making some SWAGs and writing on fog for our
proposals.

Sure is good to be retired. I thought I was done with this BS.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH