Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister

Default Painting furniture?

Mike Halmarack wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:55:29 +0000, Chris Bacon
wrote:
Rollering's OK with gloss, it can be made to leave a very
slightly orange-peely finish that hides minor imperfections
well. I suppose you could always use a spray can of stopper
or some sort of primer, rub it down, and use a spray can of
a suitable colour to finish it off.

Thanks, i'll put it on my short list of possibilities.
I've been thinking of buying an air brush on ebay, mainly for other
purposes. I know it would mean lot's of refills, even if an airbrush
will spray gloss paint, which is possible I supposes.

Just use the roller! It works very well, it's fast, and it's cheap.