Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default Foxhunting - was Part P conudrum.....

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:33:15 +0000 (UTC) John wrote :
As I said before I don't hunt but I get heartily sick of being subject
to preaching by those who don't either. I "do" shoot foxes or any
other vermin to get rid of them from my land but I certainly will not
attempt to justify this to you or any others with your opinions or
viewpoint.

According to the Telegraph more foxes are now being shot than before the
hunting ban, presumably because in hunting areas it was thought to be
bad form to shoot foxes and thus spoil the sport. Therefore if we take
your line that foxes are vermin, the removal of the prejudice against
shooting them should a good thing.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]